Monday, 9 May 2016

Collaboration

I think our group was doing quite well on collaboration because during exhibition today, we worked together quite well and did not argue at all. Also, we actually got a lot done during that period of time, which requires collaboration, otherwise you'd just have a bunch of people yelling at each other.

However, we can still improve a lot in collaborating. I think that because we sometimes disagree, then arguing starts. This is probably because of a difference in opinions and no one is willing to back down. That kind of scenario can be avoided by learning to compromise more.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Justin,
    I am a student from Singapore.
    I agree with the fact about you can get a lot of work done if you collaborate but if you don't collaborate you'll have a bunch of people screaming at each other. I like that you separated the part where you could improve from the rest of the text.

    ReplyDelete