Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Thoughts on Exhibition Posters

In class we have started to discuss about our posters and what we should and shouldn't include on our poster. I think the most important thing is Contrast, Alignment, Repetition and Proximity or CARP for short. CARP is something really good to think about because you get a good idea of how your poster should come together at the end. I feel that one of the more important things to think about is contrast. I think this because if your contrast is off people might not find your poster appealing therefore not come to your stall.

3 comments:

  1. I will look forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please take a look at your image sharing settings, I can't see the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guys,
    I wanted to congratulate you on a very well thought out exhibition board. You really tied in with your subject, particularly the colour scheme you went with. I think you might be having some issues with images on your blog, as your header and the image in this post is missing. All the best for tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete