Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Perspective:Nikhil






I think this issue is a very complicated one because there are very different perspectives. One perspective is that since migrant workers are from  different countries they don't belong in our country. Another is that we should support migrant workers because they contribute a lot to our country. The last perspective is the perspective of the migrant workers who simply think that they need to do what they can to support their family. Because of these perspectives either bad things or good things may happen to the migrant workers.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Nikhil

    This is Keanu. I agree with you on the perspective about we should support migrant workers because they contribute a lot in our country. I agree with it because migrant workers work so hard in Singapore. I know that because sometimes when I walk I see hard working migrant workers doing there job. I think we should treat migrant workers with more care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nikhil for explaining some of the different perspectives that surround the issue of migrant workers. I would also like to hear your perspective too - as you learn more how is your thinking changing? Which points do you agree with and disagree with? What points are you finding hard to make a decision about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you talked about your perspectives and I agree with your perspective that they do not come from this country so they miss their families but they come here to work and earn for their family.

    ReplyDelete