Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Sama Sama the Event

On labour day, my Exhibition group and I went to an event that is about, showing that migrant workers have a purpose they are just not any random construction worker. In the event, it showed that Migrant Workers are creative, just like us and have a purpose. From this event, I learnt that migrant workers can be a doctor, poet, a friend, gardener and much more. From this event, I learned that migrant workers have a purpose and can do anything just like us. Something that really inspired me was this quote that a migrant worker made and it was, “I have always wondered what heaven is like”.

File_001.jpeg
This is the quote


File_000.jpeg

File_002.jpeg

The colorful baskets are made by locals and foreign workers, and it was an organisation.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Amita I am Vihaan and I study in your school. I think that you have written your post with a lot of details about what you had learnt from the event that you went to. Something that you could do is to proof read your post a little bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amita I like how you wrote your post with details and how you connected it with yourself. I also Like how you included a quote.

    From Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amita
    I think you really made it clear what your message was and you gave evidence then summarized your main idea again at the end.
    From Elina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amita
    I like how you connected to us and having the though to give the details and also like how some people commented, I like how you add in a quote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Amita for sharing in detail some of the learning you gained from this experience.

    ReplyDelete