Monday, 9 May 2016

The way I have used UWC learner profiles

The three UWC learner profiles that I have been focusing on are: taking on a variety of goals and encourage my group members to do so too. I will stand up against wrong doing and work towards solving the problem. I will seek help when I need it.

I regularly use taking on a variety of goals and encourage my group members to do so too. Because normally we would need to do different jobs so we can feel how it is do a particular job. Some people might want to do the same job but anyway everyone will get a turn eventually. I have stood up against wrong doing and solving the problem, because once two of my group members had a small conflict and I helped out bit so they could all of us could solve the problem. I need to work on seeking help whenever I need it because sometimes I needed help but I didn't ask for anyone to help me but instead I tried to figure it out myself, but eventually I asked for help.  


No comments:

Post a Comment